Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer

I'm sure we all know the story of how Lilly Pulitzer came to be: it all started with a juice stand.   I've been obsessed with everything Lilly Pulitzer for as long as I can remember.  The company truly is a classic.  It perfectly reflects the Palm Beach lifestyle and is irresistibly fun!  In my closet, I have quite the Lilly collection: shorts, bags, shoes, and, of course, dresses.  The other accessories are definitely fun and absolutely darling, but you simply cannot beat a classic Lilly dress.  Here are my favorite dresses for this summer:


1.  Ricci Shift. A lovely updated version of Lilly Pulitzer's classic shift dress!
2. Franco Dress. I love strapless dresses... and this one is awesome with the cute little tied bow in the back!
3. Whinnie Dress.  Perfect for a Spring formal, I'd say ;)

No matter what, Lilly Pulitzer's bright, punchy prints will be a classic.  You simply cannot go wrong with a Lilly dress!

Love,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment